Get an Internationally Acclaimed Qualification and career opportunity in major countries of the world
ABOUT THE AMERICAN CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE
ACI, the American Certification Institute, is a premier professional certification institute well-known in the United States and about 70 Nations of the world. It was founded in the USA in 1999. Its Corporate Headquarters is in Lewes, Delaware, USA and it has numerous alliance partners in China, Nigeria, South African, Ghana, Poland, Mexico, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai, Romania, and other countries. These alliance partners represent ACI in their respective countries and conduct ACI programs in collaboration with the Institute. ACI is dedicated to helping train the leaders of tomorrow for personal and professional success.
The Certification programs of the American Certification Institute (ACI) of Lewes, Delaware
have been verified and determined to meet all the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements of International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Standard 9001, to include the Quality Management requirements, requirements for Quality Systems Administration, requirements for Process/Product Operations, and requirements for Quality Control
OVERVIEW OF THE CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL (CICSP)
In today’s highly competitive business environment, managing customer relationships and effectively interacting with your customers are critical to an organization’s success. By enhancing the customer experience, organizations can develop a strong relationship between the customer and the organization. If sustained over time, organizations would strengthen their competitive position and as a result increase profitability.
This program examines customer service and customer relationship management (CRM) as a key strategic process within all organizations. CRM is defined as the overall process of building and maintaining profitable customer relationships by delivering value and satisfaction to the customer. Focusing on process, strategy, and technology, this program leads students from understanding the fundamentals of customer service and CRM through the implementation of CRM systems and analysis of customer data. It discusses customer service and CRM philosophy as well as the systems in place that incorporate and integrate information from sales, marketing, and service.
The theory of CRM is being exalted to a new status because of today’s severe competition and nearly saturated market. Wal-Mart, Southwest Airline with great reputation highly listed in Fortune magazine make management ability of customer service as their core competitiveness. The essence of competition between corporations is customer satisfaction; customer service department is no longer a dispensable department but the edge tool of corporate development.
The program is designed to bring students to speed in both customer service skills and CRM fundamentals and in managing all customers’ experience touchpoints. The curriculum will introduce students to concepts and functionality for all customer service professionals. This Certification Program is a core certification program of the American Certification Institute. This program offers the designation of CICSP (Certified International Customer Service Professional) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of the profession through the successful completion of rigorous professional certification examinations based upon the CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT BODY OF KNOWLEDGE (CSMBOK). The CSMBOK is supported by 2 modules of study material for the CICSP.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Customer service practitioners, marketing, sales, and related managerial personnel
- Excellent customer relationship management service personnel
- Anyone wishing to become a customer service professional
- Anyone who desired to have a world-class certification in Customer and customer relationship management
- Applicant must be a degree holder ( or its equivalent) from any recognized institution
- Applicant must have a minimum of two years of work experience to warrant interest in Customer service / Customer Relationship Management
- To be awarded the certification student must pass an online multiple-choice examination
MODULES/ COURSE OUTLINE
The certification program consists of two modules and an 80 question multiple-choice examination prepared from the CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT BODY OF KNOWLEDGE (CSMBOK). Candidates may complete the modules in any order. However, the suggested sequence is spelled out below:
Module 1 (Customer Service Skills)
1) Achieving high customer satisfaction
2) Developing strong listening and communication skills
3) Winning Telephone skills
4) Technical writing skills for support professionals
5) Handling a difficult customer situation
6) Solving and preventing problems
7) Teams and team players in a help desk setting
8) Minimizing stress and avoiding burnout
Module 2 (Customer Relationship Management)
1) CRM Overview, Types, Strategy and Implementation
2) The Theoretical Framework of CRM
3) CRM Project Organization in the Financial Industry
4) The Evolution of Customer Relationships and Customer Value
5) Main Benefits and Organizational Impacts of CRM within the Bank
6) Data Mining Systems Supporting the Marketing Function
7) CRM Conclusion
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATIONNEB
Professional certification offers individuals a wide range of important benefits. The certification designation demonstrates to current and potential employers that the employee possesses a solid foundation of experience and education in a field of endeavor that can have a positive impact on bottom-line results. Certification symbolizes knowledge and accomplishment and is highly regarded by colleagues and employers. As a certified professional, the employee can proudly join a successful group of professionals who are enriching and advancing their careers and their chosen professions. Specific benefits include the following:
- Professionalism — Certification indicates a high level of professionalism to both coworkers and customers, increasing one’s value in the market place.
- Leadership — Certification signifies an employee as dedicated to the continuous improvement of himself/herself.
- Recognition — Only a small fraction of professionals ever achieve certification, indicating that they are a leading professional in their fields.
- Knowledge — Certification will improve one’s understanding of the most current processes and trends in one’s profession.
- Ethical Behavior—Individuals who become certified must subscribe to a rigorous code of ethics appropriate to the specific profession.
This is essentially a self-study certification program where students are expected to study having a maximum of 3 to 5 months of study time before taking the online examination.
FOR MORE INFORMATION on registration please contact
Tel: +2347088172236, +2348033356911
Darach Associate and Marketing Consulting Nigeria Limited
Topaz Plaza, Suite C 11, km 18, New Round bus stop, before Chevron roundabout
Lekki Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos